OCU Latest (Sept.16, 2021)
The petition has now reached 4,780 signatures, and...
Watch this inspiring slide show of the Wolli Creek Valley
During these difficult times in Sydney with a...
Wolli Creek Valley Winter walks
WOLLI CREEK VALLEY WINTER WALKS - Cancelled
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access