Complete the Park!
Sign the open letter to NSW politicians. Sign...
Unwin Green street
Lying between Wolli Creek Regional Park and Waterworth...
Biodiversity Walks (and Talks) in the Wolli Creek Valley – 1 April and 15 April 2023
Two family-friendly 3.5km walks showcasing beautiful bushland, creek...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access