Wolli Family Picnic – Sunday 15 September – 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
Turrella Reserve, Finlays Ave, Earlwood
Discover the treasures of the Wolli Creek Valley
Bring a picnic to enjoy with family and friends
Children’s games, craft and other activities
Short guided nature walks in surrounding bushland BBQs and toilet available
Can you help?
Volunteers are needed to assist with:
- Children’s activities, games, crafts & nature walks
- Providing information at our information stall
- Helping serve tea & coffee at the refreshment tent
- Setting up and clearing away tables, marquees etc.
- Do you have chairs or tables we could borrow?
How to get there: Turrella Reserve is on the Two Valley Trail and easy walking distance from surrounding suburbs. Easily accessible by train and bus:
- Train to Turrella Station
- Bus 423 to corner of Homer St and Minnamorra Ave (short walk to Finlays Ave Earlwood)
- Street parking locally.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org