The M5 part of WestCONnex is in the pipeline!
Make a submission by Friday 31 July 2015, 5pm.
Fungi foray – Saturday July 11th.
The Sydney Fungal Studies Group (SFSG) will be collecting again...
Abnormal mushrooms found near Turrella M5E emission stack
In May 2015 a survey by the Sydney Fungal Studies...
Read more about the threat to Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access