WestConnex threatens Wolli bushland. How will it affect you?
Public meeting Wednesday 25...
Sunday 15th March – visit threatened Wolli bushland. Join us on a walk from Bardwell Park to Bexley North
On Sunday 15th March, come and walk with us along...
Social ‘Bat Watch’ event, Turrella Reserve, Friday March 6th, 6.30-8pm
Bring a picnic dinner and the family to a fun...
More information about the threat to the Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access