Wolli Wildflower walk Saturday 10th September
A short in length, but leisurely ramble along the Girrahween...
Bats and Plants walk – Saturday 3rd September, from 4 pm BOOKED OUT
A short one-way walk with a special focus on the...
Walk the Wolli Valley on Sunday June 19th – a full (4.5 km) Valley walk from 8.30 to around 12.30
This is a leisurely guided walk down the Wolli Valley...
Read more about the threat to Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access