Wolli Wildflower Walk – Sunday 26th August, 2018
Wolli Wildflower Walk – Sunday 26th August, from 8.45...
Annual Dinner Friday 19 October 2018 BOOKINGS NOW OPEN
Our 31st Annual Dinner will be at the Scots Club...
Fungal field study day in the Wolli Valley on Saturday 7th July
The Sydney Fungal Studies Group (SFSGI) www.sydneyfungalstudies.org.au/ and...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access