Walk the wonderful Wolli Valley on Sunday 22nd July, 2018
Would you like to explore the Wolli Creek Valley on...
A winter walk in the Wolli Valley on Sunday 3rd June – bookings now open
Would you like to explore part of the Wolli Creek...
Fungal Field study day in the Wolli Valley, Saturday 7th April, 2018
The Sydney Fungal Studies Group (SFSGI) www.sydneyfungalstudies.org.au/ and...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access