Walk the Wolli Valley on Sunday June 19th – a full (4.5 km) Valley walk from 8.30 to around 12.30
This is a leisurely guided walk down the Wolli Valley...
Social ‘Bat Watch’ – watch the bats fly out – picnic; Turrella Reserve, 11th March
Come and join us celebrate Australasian Bat Month Australasian...
Clean Up Australia Day is on Sunday March 6th
Come and join us at our site in the Wolli...
Read more about the threat to Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access