Winter Walks program in the Wolli Valley – Sunday 25/6 & 27/8 – Would you like to explore part of the Wolli Creek Valley? Then join us for a Sunday morning walk
Have you heard about this wonderful stretch of bushland in...
Sunday May 21, 2017 – Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Battle for Nannygoat Hill
Walk the Wolli Valley Sunday April 9
If you have thought about walking the full length of...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access