OCU petition at 3,414 on 24 Feb
This follows the beginning of our handout campaign...
Letter to Minister Pavey 19 Feb
WCPS has sent a letter to the Minister...
New OCU Press Release as petition passes 3,200 on Feb 15
We have begun a rolling program of flyer...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access