Fungal Field study day in the Wolli Valley, Saturday 7th April, 2018
The Sydney Fungal Studies Group (SFSGI) www.sydneyfungalstudies.org.au/ and...
Autumn and Winter Walks in the Wolli Valley – Sunday 8th April (NOTE: Now full) and Sunday 3rd June
Would you like to explore part of the Wolli Creek...
Upcoming Kayak trip – Wolli from creek to crest, Saturday 31st March, 2018 – Note: trip now booked out
PLEASE NOTE: This trip on the 31st March is...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access