Wolli ‘Bat Watch’ picnic is on again – Friday 10th March, 2017, Turrella Reserve
The popular 'Bat Watch' Picnic event is on again this...
Christmas presents for WCPS – Bexley North ‘Western Gateway’ bushland slated to be transferred from RMS by end Feb. 2017
Finally, some good news about the Roads and Maritime Services...
Press Release – ‘Western Gateway’ bushland: WCPS response to ALP’s move to have land transferred at Bexley North
In mid October 2016 the ALP announced it was intending...
Read more about the threat to Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access