Biodiversity Walks (and Talks) in the Wolli Creek Valley – 1 April and 15 April 2023
Two family-friendly 3.5km walks showcasing beautiful bushland, creek...
Wolli Creek Eco-Paddle – 25 March 2023; 12 noon to 3.00pm
Following the successful relaunch of our popular Wolli...
Unwin Green Street
Lying between Wolli Creek Regional Park and Waterworth...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access