Wolli Talks 2013 – Thursday 6th June at 7.00 pm – Fantastic Fungi: Two great talks about Fungi
Fantastic Fungi talks
Thursday 6 June 2013 at 7:00pm (display...
Wolli Talks 2013 – Thursday May 2, 7.30 pm – A Bennelong bicentenary: A talk by Dr Peter Mitchell
January this year marked the 200th anniversary of Bennelong's death.
Saltmarsh Site inspection – Sunday April 28 Come along and view an important and surprising ecological plant community in the Wolli Valley
A community saltmarsh inspection day is planned for April 28...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access