Bat Watch Picnic, Friday March 6th, 2020
The Bat Watch Picnic is on again at Turrella Reserve,...
Wolli Creek Walk 30 May
This will be a leisurely Saturday morning bush walk from...
Wolli Creek Walk 29 March
To celebrate the Wurradjul Festival, the Wolli Creek Preservation Society,...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access