Amazing Wolli exhibition at Tempe House open days: April 11 and 12
The Wolli Creek Preservation Society will be present in the...
‘Bats and Plants’ afternoon walk on Saturday 11th April – from Girrahween Park to Turrella Reserve -NOW BOOKED OUT
Join us for a guided walk from Girrahween Park to...
Save Wolli Creek bushland – protest rally Sat 14 March
The western gateway to the Wolli Creek bushland could...
More information about the threat to the Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access