Campaign re Odour Control (OCU) Unit – Petition takes off
Petition launched 20/01/2021; signatures at 19:48 23/01/2021: 1,458
Covid 19 has affected some WCPS activities.
Unfortunately, we have had to suspend some of our usual...
Bat Watch Picnic, Friday March 6th, 2020
The Bat Watch Picnic is on again at Turrella Reserve,...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access