Walk the Wolli Valley, Saturday 15th March, 8:45am to approx 1:00pm
Join us for a leisurely 4.5 km walk through the...
Australasian Bat Night – Watch the Bats Fly out social evening on Friday 14th March, Turrella Reserve, 6.30-8 pm
Join us for the Society's Australasian Bat Night event on...
Upcoming Wolli Creek Kayak trip – Creek to Crest – on Sunday February 16th, 2014
On Sunday 16th February join us for one of our...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access