Fungal field study day in the Wolli Valley, Saturday 6 April 2019
The Sydney Fungal Studies Group (SFSGI) and WCPS invite you to a fungal field...
Autumn Walks in the Wolli Creek Valley – Sunday 19 May
Would you like to explore the full length of the...
Autumn Walks in the Wolli Creek Valley – Saturday 27 April
Would you like to explore part of the Wolli Creek...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access