Annual Dinner – Friday October 18, Scots Club, Arncliffe,
Associate Professor Dieter Hochuli will be our guest speaker...
Wolli Bluff Under Threat, Action Needed!
We urgently need people to contact the Minister for Water,...
Wolli Family Picnic
Wolli Family Picnic – Sunday 15 September – 10.00 am...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access