Abnormal mushrooms found near Turrella M5E emission stack
In May 2015 a survey by the Sydney Fungal Studies...
Fungi foray Sat 9 May
The Sydney Fungal Studies Group will be collecting again in...
Planting morning – Sunday 26th April near Bray Ave. wetland area, Bardwell Park
Come along and help us plant hundreds of native plants...
More information about the threat to the Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access