Upcoming kayak trip – Wolli from Creek to Crest – on Saturday 18th November – bookings for the limited places now being taken
Join us on one of our popular kayak trips...
Next Wolli Creek Valley bushland walk is on Sunday 12th November
Have you heard about this wonderful stretch of bushland in...
30th Annual Dinner now on Friday 3rd November 2017 at our new venue – Scots Club in Arncliffe
Our 30th Annual Dinner, will be on at the Scots...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access