30th Annual Dinner now on Friday 3rd November 2017 at our new venue – Scots Club in Arncliffe
Our 30th Annual Dinner, will be on at the Scots...
Wolli Wildflower Walk – Sunday 3rd September, from 8.45 am
Ever wondered what that lovely flowering plant was that you...
Winter Walks program in the Wolli Valley – next walk – Sunday 27/8 – Would you like to explore part of the Wolli Creek Valley? Then join us for a Sunday morning walk
Have you heard about this wonderful stretch of bushland in...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access