Walk the Valley on Sunday 19th October – the full (4.5 km) Valley walk from Bexley North to Undercliffe
This is a leisurely guided walk down the Wolli Valley...
If you care, get involved now!
Help save the Wolli bush, before it's too late.
Annual dinner 17 October – guest speaker Richard Major
Guest speaker at the Wolli Creek Preservation Society annual dinner on...
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access