Clean Up Australia Day is on Sunday March 6th
Come and join us at our site in the Wolli...
Upcoming kayak trip – Wolli Creek to Crest – Sunday 21st February
Join us on one of our popular kayak trips -...
New M5 EIS – submissions due Friday 29/1/16. Please make a submission
The WCPS opposes the construction of the New M5/WestConnex.
Read more about the threat to Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access