Press Release – ‘Western Gateway’ bushland: WCPS response to ALP’s move to have land transferred at Bexley North
In mid October 2016 the ALP announced it was intending...
WCPS Annual Dinner, Friday October 21, St George Rowing Club Wolli Creek
We will be holding our 28th Annual Dinner on Friday...
Wolli bushland still under threat from New M5/Westconnex
On Sept. 7 (National Threatened Species Day!) and Sept. 8...
Read more about the threat to Wolli Creek bushland from WestConnex
Inner south-west Sydney’s precious greenspace
The Wolli Creek Valley contains the only bushland of substantial size left in inner south-west Sydney. It is also the only large, high-quality open space that remains in a heavily developed residential and industrial region.
Why not take a virtual walk through part of the valley?
The valley is unique in offering:
- 50 hectares of bushland
- 4.5 km walking track (part of the Two Valley Trail)
- parkland, heathland & woodland, plus rainforest trees, wetlands and saltmarsh
- rugged sandstone cliffs
- creek with mainly natural (unconcreted) banks
- extensive views
- diverse wildlife
- great birdwatching
- beautiful family picnic areas
- a great outdoor classroom
- easy public transport access